Fraser Explorer Day Tour
- Visit Lake McKenzie
- Central Station, Pile Valley
- 75 Mile Beach, Eli Creek, Maheno Shipwreck, Coloured Sands
- Complimentary buffet lunch at Eurong Beach Resort
One of only two Day trips that visit the famous iridescent blue waters of Lake McKenzie on the world heritage listed Fraser Island. With plenty of time to relax and enjoy each of the sights and attractions, take it easy on this guided tour Your experienced guide will help you discover fascinating history of the natural flora, fauna and ecosystems as well as man’s habitation of the world’s largest sand island.
Fraser Explorer’s very popular 1 Day Tour of Fraser Island is a fantastic day away for both local and international visitors.
Your Fraser Island 1 Day Tour includes:
- Buffet lunch at Eurong Beach Resort
- National Park fees
- Experienced Guide
- Comfortable 4WD air-conditioned coach fitted with seatbelts
- Courtesy transfers from local accommodation venues
Make sure you bring your swimming gear and cameras!
What to Bring
- Walking Shoes
- Hat & Sunglasses
- Swimsuit & Towel
- Water Bottle
Dates & TimesDeparts daily from Hervey Bay
Departs: Marina Kiosk 7.30 am
Returns: Marina Kiosk 6.00 pm (approx)
Adult: $160 p.p.
Child (4-14yr): $110 p.p.
Family (2A + 2C) $485
PEAK (28/3/2013 - 31/3/2013) (21/9/2013 - 7/10/2013) (26/12/2013 - 11/1/2014)
Adult: $175 pp
Child (4 - 14yrs): $115
Family (2A + 2C): 525